22 May 2023

Fin Jan

 

We met Claudia's parents, Luz and Juan. They are both very high ranking doctors, like professors or head of departments or some such. Claudia was advised not to spend time with Jaime, since he was not a good enough medical student! Things did work out all the same. Lucky Jaime is extremely outgoing, while Claudia was shocked by the forwardness, the boldness of the teasing etc in his family.
More shots from Coffs.
Oli in the pool at Coffs. It's great that they can take themselves to the pool as they like, and hang out, have fun.
Not sure why I took a shot of the car. I got the keys 11 Nov 2022 at 9,10am, after reception said they didn't have them. Then they worked out they didn't read the names on the post it notes properly.
Oh my god, what's this!!
At the music in the hall at Sydney Uni, in the main hall I think. I think it was the 4 Seasons by Vivaldi. One poor dude couldn't keep up and stuffed a couple of notes, but they were overall very good.
On the way to Norah Head to check out a house. The girls were both ga ga on it, but I was a bit too worried to try go for that one.

At Petersham Park with Goldie.
Marie got me some Canberra beers when she went down there with Evonne. Evonne went for work. Marie went for the beer and spirits festival. I really like this beer.

No comments: