12 April 2019

March 2019


The wild man of cricket fires one in. He looks fast, because he is fast! Ollie is a demon of bowling.
Look out batter. I'd be keeping the bat low, if I was you.
At the Fix NSW protest. There's a lot to be annoyed with! Fish kills, massive land clearing, motorway madness, unneeded stadium rebuilds, fracking for gas, cruise boat terminals, etc etc! If my kids are reading this: know that a minority did try to take action back in the day. I participated in the committee. If things are shit now, it's because the apathy of the majority wins. Our politicians do not have our best interests at heart.
 Do get mad! Get protesting!
 Can we fix it?? That's up to the voters of NSW.
 Afternoon tea in the back yard.
 Collecting ants at Barangaroo. We got a few, sadly we couldn't manage to keep them happy.
 Barangaroo rocks!

Sohi, Rob, my two boys clearly are facing the invisible fan, Pete and Jennie, Marie, plus many kids.

No comments: