05 June 2023

2023 March

 

We did a charity walk. Not sure who paid, was it organised by Emily? anyway, Marie, me, Emily and Vonne had a very nice walk to Watsons Bay, Bondi and Randwick.
Transporting awkward stuff to the new weekender. We stopped at Drummoyne after one of the straps came loose. Lucky that wasn't on the Gladesville Bridge! This mattress felt like it was going to fly off the roof.once we tied it down properly.
Got a new wind up clock. The warranty starts from July 1939, just before the war.
On the Bondi charity walk.
More shots on the walk.
In the home of Jaime and Claudia, also with Trish and Tim.
I've been a fan of Clannad for like 30 years. Finally ticked this off the list! Saw them in concert. Marie Angela and Steve said they actually enjoyed it, which is a nice change from when I used to put their stuff on to a round chorus of Mate! What is this??
Live, they're like a loud Irish pub band, singing songs about the drink, girls, etc. Now I've decided I need to visit each pub in Ireland to listen to some more of this trad live music.
That's Moya's daughter in the middle, who smashed it singing Bono's bit for "In a Lifetime". She looks like the work experience girl but was just amazing.

The original members have been playing for over 50 years. This band is legendary.

The venue was the gorgeous heritage State Theatre near the QVB/Town Hall.
We went to visit Kylee down the south coast.  Another lovely time. Oli stayed home, but he's allowed to. Sang Karaoke on Saturday night until our throats were hoarse. Marie says I kept taking the microphone to sing, but I'm a bit blurry on that. I have never sung NWA's Straight Outta Compton and "Forget" the Police before, out loud, in front of people, but it was very liberating!
At the local beach with the doggos.
Met up with my old mate Mario Traversi, who was in town. I think he lives in Brissy. Spent many years in Maputo.
Vince is checking out the new house, thinking of knocking down walls.. As time goes on, I think my plans keep getting smaller, as the bigger jobs would just take forever.
Me Marie and Evonne rode to the place from Tuggerah Station. Even bumped into Scott Falconer the Real Estate agent, who actually did a good job. I appreciate the way he handled everything and kept it all moving along quickly and fairly. I'd use him if we had to do something again.
Me, Louis (pronounce the S), Claudia, Anna,Time, Trish, Lou, andrea, Esteban
Just me and the girls out for the night. Was supposed to include husbands?? Emily, Rara, Maggie, Jaqui, Vonne, Robbie, Me and Marie.

No comments: