08 August 2020

Old post

I thought I'd clear out some old photos. These seem to be the oldest I've got. Probably should have started from here with this blog. Anyway, we have a few posts in time order from here. 

I don't remember going skiing with Paul. Date of the shot is 2004. Must have, because here's the photo. I do remember going mountain bike riding at Thredbo though. Managed to come down so heavily on my chest that I had to get driven down off the mountain, and needed to sleep upright that night.


On the right, the best bib and brace in the world. Might be two sizes too small, much to the mirth of everyone there, including Chap. From 2005.


Left, me, Ralhp, Kiara, Cahall, Chap and Sara at the same snow trip.
Me and Marie at Thredbo.
Sara, Chap, me and Marie prepare to ski. Think it's the bib and brace thing again...
Marie and random child. No idea who this is or why it's in my photo collection.
Luis from Brazil! I guess this is a collection of Workday employees from when there was only like 50 or 100 people working for the place. 
An awlde shot of Tone and Vonne.

No comments: