08 August 2020

More old shots 2005

Belle's probably grown a bit bigger now so doesn't need the chair anymore. For some time the family was living in Port Macquarie, so we did a couple of trips up there. 
Camel ride on the Port beaches with Belle and Ceal.
Where I was living during 2005, maybe 2004 as well, can't remember now. I was house sitting Fil's place. It's a bit hard to sleep at night when you're living solo and the wind makes things bang around.

I put in the yellow/green  fence. Eeek, I have no taste, I know.

I think 1999 I was at home saving a deposit for our Crows Nest place (yes back then you could just about do that. It cost $335K, so I needed $33.5K and I think got together about 25 of it, and borrowed a bit.) 2000 I moved in to Bondi Junction. And about 2003 I went to Kogarah with Duls.
This is one of Mum's old shots. It said it was a farewell. 

Tess and Will at Port Macquarie. We had some good times up there hanging around.
Image above: how to do it correctly. One day I'm going to print off a load of these stickers I swear. Sick of wiping the show down.
To the right, the one and only Tom Cotter. Cute kid!

Left: Will and Ceal. He's kind of bigger at the time of writing. Can't remember, like 6 foot tall or something.

No comments: