09 March 2019

End July 2018

I'm sure plenty of stuff happened. I just forgot to write it down.

I went for a job interview, but it seemed like more of the same, just a bit different, so I didn't pursue it. On the way there, I passed a window saying they're preparing for the future. At least the picture is honest: more roads, more cars.
 Alexandra had her 18th birthday. Marie and Tony were bouncers, but the kids were so polite there was zero trouble, apart from one puker. A couple of people came in though Alexandra popped out to say they could enter. People were trying to show Marie their ID in order to get in!

Gabrielle and Estephano looked fantastic with their outfits.

Ollie made his last break for it here. He had to come off in the second half as he took a hit that made his teeth all bloody. Don't tell Marie that... Anyway, I guess that's it for league for a bit as (at the time of writing in March 2019) we're planning to travel.

No comments: