09 March 2019

Confirmation of the boys August 2018


 Ollie and Lou got confirmed, much to Baka and Val's relief and joy. We went to Borruso's restaurant after for a 3 course meal of salad, pizza and some nice desserts. John and me had to stuff a last few pieces of pizza in, so we were overdoing our duties as the garbage bins of the table.

The boys got confirmed, First Holy Communion and did their first Reconciliation done, all in one year, v efficient.

 Marie made Ollie look like Bam Bam off the Flintstones. Seems he liked it! No change in the hair that is out of control. The other day we saw Oscar who truly has seriously long hair. It down't look bad with a baseball cap.

Above: me and the cat, in a rare moment of understanding. She tends to hiss at me if I try to pat her...

To the right: another monster tower in St Leonards. I don't really care, as it's up on the highway. My question is: who the hell buys these apartments. The views might be nice.

No comments: