04 April 2022

2002 March


Not much doing in March, possibly due to all the depressing rain. I dropped my old bike off to the refugee bike fix up place, so it might get a bit more use; it's a nice old bike, still v functional. We got our booster shots for Covid. There was a BBQ at Evonne's for Sara. Here we have Brett +Sev, Natasha+Bernard Cath, Sally, Me, Tony, Rara, Nick, Maggie+Colm and Marie.


Lou and Esteban wander along the Hawthorn canal courtesy of the always helpful and kind Jaime.

On the gym equipment.
Max and Dunc, the animals of Amy get along fairly ok.
Had to take a snap of this; Sumi and Mama cat sharing some space, and sleeping even.
Did the Bike Victoria bike count. Volunteers go to various spots and collect data that hopefully helps to get more bike paths put in. Plus there's a $60 donation that goes to your bike club.

I was out near the airport here. There were quite a few riders, a change from last time I did this.





And finally the two shots below for Erandi's farewell. She took over my job when I went on sabbatical around Australia. I only know a few of them, like Billy and Amy here. 




In the main shot, it's Pratik, Maheera, me, Billy, two new guys, Kweku, a new girl, Amy Erandi and Deepa new manager and old colleague.











No comments: