03 July 2018

Last days in Bris

I did a couple of more runs into town first thing in the morning, to burn off some energy and to see the place a bit more, all v nice.

On the Saturday, me and Ray rode to Fortitude valley. It's about 8 kms, and he did really well. It was the first time he'd done a serious ride. Seems him, Neerav and Johan now go for a ride every weekend. It's a real treat as the paths around near their home are fantastic.

Anyway, we did some indoor golf and had a beer. Good fun for everyone. Except on the last hole, the "ass hole", your ball gets swallowed by the machine. Louis was not very happy. "I lost my ball to the ass hole! I wished the asshole didn't take my ball." Marie tried not to giggle.




















Beware of the 9th hole.





He steals your ball.



























On Saturday night, we met up with Bill Sharn, Tom, Millie and Evie, plus Chap, Jeanie and Emma, and Zareena, Neerav, Ray, Yohan, at the bowling club. Great to catch up again after some years.

Sunday was a long drive home via the New England highway inland route. Way more scenic, some lovely towns.










No comments: