13 May 2008

Sherbrooke

< -- Sherbrooke

trail around the lake, Sherbrooke -- >

Yesterday we made it to Sherbrooke late at night. We stopped at a "Residence", that the GPS got us to, which is an old persons' hospice. The priest there sent us to our current place between HyperSex and SexStudio, near the Salvos. The rest of the town is beautiful and very green. I'm currently updating using the free town wireless - such a great idea and a reality here already.

We came via Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. It seems that our GPS is severely retarded and sent us the long way. I was driving and still have no idea how we got here.

<-- St. Johnsbury

In St. Johnsbury, VT, we did our washing while a four year old entertained Ollie. A nice man told me how he dined for the week, by raiding the supermarket dumpster at the end of the day. "I get salads for free from the macket. I get boi. Been in Vermont all me loif."

making tunes Dixfield -- >

Lunch was at the Front Porch Cafe in Dixfield VT. The owner wanted us to sign her wall. I did a mangled picture of Australia, so her visitors will probably think it's a bad picture of one of the states. It's funny being back in the US where Ollie is always so popular.

No comments: